Thursday 28 April 2022

April 28, 1992: I planned to run an ad asking people born on a certain date and year to call me


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday morning it took me less time than I thought to get to Wexford Collegiate and so I was almost an hour early. The teacher, Alex Tavores wanted mostly simple standing poses and so my imagination was constrained but I managed to impress him anyway. I had an eclair for lunch, although that was probably not a wise choice after having been sick the day before. Tavores gave me two more bookings for May. I still felt a bit fuzzy when I got home but after drinking a beer, I was fine. I called Nancy and talked to my daughter. Nancy said she wanted me to take the baby on Wednesday and that she would pick her up from me later on downtown. I watched Star Trek and cleaned up. I continued writing a letter to Tom Smarda. I was planning to run an ad in Now Magazine asking people born on a certain date and year to call me. I still hadn’t found a quality hooker who fit my budget. I called a couple of disappointing phone sex girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment