Thursday 12 January 2023

January 12, 1993: Mike Copping and I headed for my place but ended up in a strip joint in Scarborough


Thirty years ago today

             On Tuesday I worked at a high school from 10:20 to 15:15. I called Mike Copping at work and arranged to meet him downtown at 22:00 after he'd finished playing chess. I headed down to the Stuart Building at the Ontario College of Art to pose for Diane Pugen from 16:00 to 19:00. After work I sat for almost three hours at Dominos and finished two astrology books, then I left to wait for Mike outside. He showed up about ten minutes later. We went for coffee and donuts and then we got in his car to cruise around and look at the hookers. We headed toward my place but ended up in a strip joint in Scarborough. It was kind of boring. I gave Mike $2 to bet on the sports lottery for me. We had coffee when we got back to my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment