Sunday 15 January 2023

January 15, 1993: Mr. White was sick and so the art class was in chaos with the supply teacher


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I worked at Northern Secondary School from 14:00 to 15:35. Mr. White was sick and so the class was in chaos with the supply teacher. I went to the Toronto Board of Education and handed in my time sheet. I walked down to the Ontario College of Art to see if there was a cheque for me but there wasn't, so I headed home. I was pretty close to totally broke but on the way home I bought some chicken, pop, chips and sour cream and had a feast while watching TV. My place was staying pretty clean lately and the newspapers were diminished in my apartment, but building up in the entryway. I'd been back for a few months making notes on the encyclopedia. In about four months I planned on using it exclusively for astrological purposes and then I'd start working on publishing my poetry. On the date of this post my autobiography was at May of 1990.

No comments:

Post a Comment