Sunday 1 January 2023

January 1, 1993: Nancy put on a show all night of looking around my apartment and cringing


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I was still depressed. I turned the place upside down for change and took all my pop bottles down to Queen Street to cash them in so I could scrounge up some food. I bought chips, dip, and pop at three different stores. At 18:00 Nancy called to say that she was coming over, but I had to meet her at Warden Station because she had the baby carriage. My daughter was asleep when I met them. Nancy wanted to go to Taco Bell first but I didn't want to stay there. As soon as Nancy got to my place she started complaining about cockroaches and made a whole show throughout the night of looking over her shoulder and beside her while cringing. I basically took care of our daughter when Nancy was around unless she was breast feeding. Nancy's mother came and picked them up at around 23:30. Nancy leant me some money but told me I would have to pay interest on the loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment