Thursday 5 January 2023

January 5, 1993: I bought some breaded chicken cutlets and a tomato that cost as much as the chicken


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I didn't have to be at work until 14:00 so I made some phone calls about modeling jobs. I canceled two days at Central Technical School so I could keep the longer bookings at the Ontario College of Art. I had some toast and coffee at home so I wouldn't have to spend busfare on coffee. 
            After work I ran into Ezra who was playing violin inside the street level entrance at Eglinton station. He invited me to go for coffee and so we went to Fran's. He told me he'd recorded a tape with a pianist and hoped to become world famous. 
            I bought some breaded chicken cutlets although I was craving hamburger. I also got a tomato that cost as much as the chicken. 
            Mike Copping came over after his chess game. He read to me from The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. Instead of watching TV we talked and looked at skin shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment