Monday 9 January 2023

January 9, 1993: My daughter was surprised that my Christmas tree was gone


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I got up around 10:45 and headed up to pick up my daughter. When I arrived she seemed glad to see me. We went straight to my place because it was so cold out. She seemed surprised to see that the Christmas tree was gone. I tried to cook some pizza but found out that the oven didn't work. It didn't seem to be a fuse problem. I put her to bed at around 16:45. She wouldn't eat much when she woke up and so I took her for a walk. We stopped off in a laundrymat to warm up and then headed back. Having still not eaten much, she went to sleep at around 1:00 on Sunday. I cooked my pizza on top of the stove, putting the pizza pan inside the wok and then covering it. It worked all right except that the bottom was a little overdone. I went to bed at around 4:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment