Monday 30 January 2023

January 30, 1993: My daughter screamed when I tried to take her away from her mother's place but didn't want me to leave


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday I got up to Nancy's place at around 11:00 and my daughter seemed glad to see me. We gradually got her ready to go with me but then she started crying and didn't want to. She wanted Nancy to go outside too and so she came out and my daughter seemed happy enough as she played outside. Nancy suggested though that I should bring her back that night but I refused. We argued and at one point she picked up the baby and said I couldn't take her at all and started heading for the house, but I blocked her way. She started crying but after a while she let me take her, while at the same time saying something about calling her lawyer. My daughter started crying as soon as she saw we were leaving and she began to scream as we got onto the playing field. So I turned around and with tears in my eyes I brought her back to her mother, but when we got there she didn't want me to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment