Thursday 19 January 2023

January 19, 1993: My daughter was fascinated by two boys going down a hill on one ski


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday there was no work and so I slept until 10:00. Nancy's father brought my daughter to my place at around 11:00. After lunch and then playing a bit at home we went sliding. She was fascinated by two boys who were going down the hill on one ski. She climbed halfway up a three meter ladder. I danced with her in my arms until she fell asleep. I finished reading Siddhartha and was looking for another Herman Hess book to read but hadn't found one yet. My daughter slept for about five hours and then her mother came and picked her up. I gave Siddhartha to Nancy. Mike Copping didn't come by like I'd thought he would. In my work on making progressed astrological charts I was up to the fall of 1988.

No comments:

Post a Comment