Friday 27 January 2023

January 27, 1993: I asked for my change in nickels and dimes so I could use them to fool the streetcar driver


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I got up at around 11:30. I boiled some buckwheat. I watched TV, I ate more Halloween candy, I went through more magazines and then I left for work. I snuck onto the streetcar again and I was very nervous about getting caught. I bought a lottery ticket with my $2 and asked for the change in nickels and dimes so I could use them to fool the streetcar driver on Thursday. When I got home I ate more Halloween candy. Mike Copping didn't come over. I watched TV and finally got through all of the Now Magazines that I wanted to. I felt weak from eating the wrong kind of food, or maybe I was simply adjusting to a different kind of food. I ate pretty much the same stuff for three years and had plenty of strength. I missed having a phone line so I could talk to my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment