Wednesday 1 March 2023

March 1, 1993: On the orange back cover of "Concert for Bangladesh" my daughter and I used her choices of green, purple, and white paint to make an interesting abstract


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday morning my daughter and I both got up around 10:30 on her demand. I found her something to eat: toast with peanut butter, fruit and stuff. We played dancing and I introduced her to painting, although she'd done it at preschool, or whatever that place was that Nancy took her. We collaborated on some watercolours, and one in particular was impressive. On the orange back of the cover for George Harrison's "Concert for Bangladesh" album we used her choices of green, purple, and white paint to make an interesting abstract. I gave her a bath to wash the paint off and then she wanted to paint again and so we did. We didn't go out until 18:00 when I got her ready and took her back to her mother. When I got home I was very tired and went to bed at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment