Saturday 18 March 2023

March 18, 1993: I broke my water fast with too much juice and went to bed with the hiccups


Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday I got up around 10:30. I sat around for a while and did some astrological charts of historical figures featured in the encyclopaedia. I felt sore on the bum and didn't feel like lying down so I decided to break my water fast. I went out, bought two liters of orange juice and drank one of them. Then after the other one was one quarter gone I felt pretty bloated. I went to work at the Ontario College of Art at 15:00 and on the way I stopped at the Village by the Grange to buy two more liters. I worked for Ross Mendez in Experimental Arts for about fifty minutes and then we just sat around and critiqued the students' art projects. I worked for another teacher in the same room from 19:00 to 22:00. I bought some V-8 on the way to the streetcar. I went to bed with the hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment