Friday 10 March 2023

March 10, 1993: Did I hear Diana talking on the phone about bondage?


Thirty years ago today  
 
            On Wednesday I was in at 9:05 at the Ontario College of Art for the final session of my three week standing pose in sculpture. There was only one student at that time but I started right away. The teacher said, "I wanna buy you a coffee!" Since I was fasting I told him he could buy me an orange. We stopped at 15:00 because the students had to do self-critiques of their work. I hung around and took pictures of the sculptures of me. Everyone as they did their presentations thanked me and declared that it was the best worked they'd done that year. I bought some Chinese vegetables and then I went to see Connie the model coordinator. She canceled the other three sessions of the four week sculpture pose that I'd gone to do the night before but had been told they didn't need me. She replaced those with other bookings. I hung around room 357 until 17:30 and then went to find Diana Dufretes. She gave me her birth info and that of her friend Jodi. We talked for a while. Did I hear her talking on the phone about bondage?

No comments:

Post a Comment