Saturday 25 March 2023

March 25, 1993: Crystal took some pictures of my cock then sucked up the after-cum


Thirty years ago today

            I felt almost back on top on Thursday after being sick on Wednesday. Nancy was supposed to bring my daughter down for a couple of hours but she didn't. I did some darkroom developing before work. I called Mike Copping and he was feeling pretty emotional because his father just had another heart attack. After work I called that dominant crossdresser but he wasn't home. I phoned Crystal, who had a personal ad in Now Magazine. She kept telling me to call back in a few minutes and I did that a few times from a donut shop until she finally invited me over. I arrived there at 20:00 and found her to be tall and quite attractive. She massaged me and jerked me off for quite a while, took a couple of pictures of my cock and then sucked up all the after-cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment