Tuesday 21 March 2023

March 21, 1993: I managed by game playing to get my daughter to eat most of the soup


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I got up at 10:00 and went out to call Nancy. She said they were leaving soon. I bought some food and went home to wait. I prepared to do some photofinishing and mixed the chemicals, but Nancy came before I got started. After delivering my daughter to me Nancy stuck around looking for a Leonard Cohen album to borrow and for some reason measuring my pots. She snuck away while Adolph, the Rottweiler from upstairs was licking my daughter's face. She went to sleep around 13:15 and slept until almost 18:00. While she was down I managed to finish a couple of photos, clean up a bit, cook, and work on a project. I was able by game playing to get her to eat most of the soup that Nancy had brought and over half an avocado. I brought her back to her mother at 20:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment