Thursday 9 March 2023

March 9, 1993: I think Diana was a little kinky


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I worked with Diana Dufretes again at the Ontario College of Art. We got along really well. She didn't have the birth information for me yet that I needed to complete her astrological chart. We went for lunch together at the Village by the Grange. We had a lot in common. She said she didn't smile because she had an unhappy childhood. She picked the same spot as me to sit at lunch. She said that on Friday she had planned to start a fast like I was doing. I think she was a little kinky. She said she liked to tease. She seemed fairly intelligent and we agreed on a lot of things. After posing with Diana I hung around the college and did astrological charts. At 18:45 I went down to work in the sculpture studio, but after waiting until 19:30 to pose, the teacher said that no one needed me, so I was thinking that I might get paid for the whole four week session without working. I got home at around 20:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment