Monday 27 March 2023

March 27, 1993: My daughter's boot came off and she kept walking in her sock through the mud


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday I picked up my daughter at around 10:30. It was a really nice day and so I didn't have to dress her up tight. She spent a lot of time shoveling what was left of the snow with her little shovel. She waded in the slush and we went to the playground for quite a while. We climbed the chain ladder together and went down the slide. On the way to the bus, her boot came off and she kept walking in her sock through the mud. She fell asleep on the trip down to my place and slept until 17:30. She wouldn't eat any greens at all. Just dulce, porridge, corn chips, a piece of tofu, and some fruit. She drank from the bottle a lot and went back to sleep at around 22:30. I cleaned up a bit, had a beer, and hand-wrote a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment