Tuesday 14 March 2023

March 14, 1993: My daughter told the bus driver with gestures to open the door


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday my daughter and I got up at around 7:30. I scrounged for her breakfast and found some millet and wheat germ, which I mixed with coconut, soymilk, and molasses, to make her a cereal. She seemed to like it, although I didn't taste it because I was fasting. She went to sleep at around 14:15, and I'd expected her to stay down for at least three hours but she got up at 16:00. While she was sleeping I went out and bought some food for her lunch. I made mashed potatoes and spinach and though she enjoyed helping me make it, she didn't want to eat it. Instead she had some avocado, more of the cereal I'd made, raisin bran, and fresh orange juice. I got her back to her mother at around 21:00. As we were waiting on the bus for Nancy to come and get her my daughter was telling the driver with gestures to open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment