Thursday 2 March 2023

March 2, 1993: Diana was in a ménage à trois with a man and woman and they were all into Aleister Crowley


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I was back modeling with Diana Dufretes on another two week pose. The theme of this session was sexual harassment. She was dressed in a seductive manner and sitting at a desk while I was wearing a shirt and tie but naked from the waist down. I was leaning over her computer with my hand blocking the screen. We had some good conversation. I talked to her about the astrological chart I was doing for her but she still hadn't gotten the info on her time of birth. She looked really sexy that day and I was actually starting to think that she was attracted to me. She said she was involved in a ménage à trois with a man and another woman and she wanted me to do their charts too. They were all heavily into Aleister Crowley and she was learning magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment