Thursday 16 March 2023

March 16, 1993: Mike and I went to a donut shop and freely associated for a couple of hours


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I got up around 7:30. I vegged out for most of the day. I got some work done and some cleaning but the place was still technically a disaster area after the weekend of playing with my daughter. I talked to Mike Copping from a payphone and we arranged to meet at either 22:00 or 22:30, either in front of the Ontario College of Art or at the Maison Croissant on Yonge Street. I worked with Maria Kasstan at the Stuart Building and we had a nice chat while posing together. Mike wasn't at OCA when I got off work and so I walked to Yonge where I found him. We went to a donut shop and freely associated for a couple of hours. He drove me to Yonge and Queen and I caught the streetcar, getting home at about 13:15 on Wednesday. I watched Letterman's tail disappear and a little of The Fugitive while falling asleep on the couch. I woke up and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment