Sunday 19 March 2023

March 19, 1993: The cops came to interview me about a drug money laundering scam at the flower place Cash and Carry where I'd worked sometimes


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I got up at 10:00 and felt pretty good. I only drank water at first and no juice. I was doing some astrological charts when Carl and his helper came by stucco my wall and ceiling. He said he'd try to get me some light. I told him about my problems getting another phone from Bell Canada and he told me I could get one from Northern Telecom or AT&T. I went out and called them but, just as I thought, they don't do home phone service. I called Nancy but our daughter was still sleeping so she said for me to phone back before 16:00 to see if she was still down. I drank some orange juice when I got back. 
            That night the cops came to interview me about a drug money laundering scam at the flower place Cash and Carry where I'd worked sometimes. I didn't know anything about that and they didn't seem interested in the other illegalities that I mentioned that were going on there, such as holding onto their employees' identification. 
            I was caught up on this journal at 2:30 on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment