Saturday 1 May 2021

May 1, 1991: Dave drove me home with the credenza and Nancy liked it


Thirty years ago today 

            I was at the customer's place on Wednesday almost an hour before Dave got there. The lady and her son were from Liverpool. During the move I broke a table. We finished at around 13:00 and Dave drove me all the way home with the credenza. When Nancy got home later she said she liked it. 
            I tried to work out Nancy's income tax but it turned out that one of her T4s was incomplete and so we would have to wait. I called Canada Revenue about mine but they said it was still being processed. 
            I went down to Parkdale to check my mail but there was nothing special. My old place in 105 seemed to be still vacant. 
            I called Foreplay Magazine but Beth still hadn't sent me the latest issue. 
            I phoned Mike Copping and he said he'd try to see if we could go to a movie next Tuesday or maybe even tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment