Tuesday 25 May 2021

May 25, 1991: I waited for work at 121 Richmond East until I realized I was supposed to be on Richmond West


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday morning I was supposed to be at 121 Richmond West for 8:30 but I misread the clock and found myself downtown at 7:30 instead. I picked up a coffee and waited at the address for the other guys until I realized I was on Richmond East so by the time I got to the right place I was ten minutes late. We finished work around 15:00 and each got a $10 tip. 
            I went home and did some typing and then went to the beer store. I'd gathered up some collages to be copied and was looking for the copy place in the Beaches but I must have passed it. I went downtown to Kinkos on Spadina but it was closed and so I went up to the one on Bloor. I got $35 worth of copies made. 
            I went to the Brass Rail and had two table dancers, then I went back to Nancy and the baby at her parents' place, getting there at 22:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment