Monday 31 May 2021

May 31, 1991: There were two voluptuous women moving into the same building so after we finished our job we helped them unload


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I misjudged the time it would take me to get to the shop from Nancy's parents' place so when I got to Keele and Steeles and saw I was running late I called Wayne. he said Dave would pick me up where I was so I got a coffee and waited. After he arrived we went to Mississauga and picked up Calvin there. Calvin and I had an argument about the way I dressed. 
            We moved a one bedroom apartment but at the other end we had to wait to unload while they steam cleaned the new apartment.
            There were a couple of voluptuous women moving into the same building so after we finished our job and got $20 tips, we helped the young ladies unload their truck. 
            I picked up my cheque at the shop and cashed it at Centrepoint. Then I bought a new Metropass because my old one was torn to shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment