Saturday 8 May 2021

May 8, 1991: Nancy's underwear was soaked and we thought her water'd broke


Thirty years ago today

            I was pissed off at Nancy on Tuesday for saying "Them's the breaks" after I complained about her stealing my chocolate bar. Because of that when she left I didn't accompany her to the bus like I'd planned. She apologized before leaving and went to the bathroom. But she called to me while she was in there and we had a bit of a scare because her underwear was soaking wet. We thought that maybe her water had broken. She tried to call Bridget the midwife but she wasn't home. We decided that it wasn't serious. 
            She came by on Wednesday afternoon with her mother and sister who were on their way to a lecture. Nancy and I rode with them as far as Lee Avenue and then we walked to Licks where she had a chicken burger. Before we left she went to the bathroom. I waited such a long time for her to come out that I just went home without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment