Saturday 29 May 2021

May 29, 1991: The baby had a rash under her arms and inside her thighs


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 10:30 on Wednesday. I had coffee, made Nancy a yogourt shake and turned on the dishwasher. I watched the baby while Nancy had a facial. The baby had rashes in the creases of her arms and legs. 
            I took a shower. I insufficiently sewed up my shorts. 
            I smooched with Nancy.
            I'd left my sneakers to air in the backyard and they'd gotten soaked. 
            I made Nancy pizza with tortillas and I had the rest of my birthday cake with Haagen Dazs before leaving for work. I caught the Warden bus to Finch, the Finch bus to Yonge and then the subway to North York City Hall. The job took five and a half hours and I was very thirsty afterwards so I went to McDonalds and had a milkshake with Coke. 
            I caught the Steeles bus to Warden and walked from there to Nancy's parents' place.

No comments:

Post a Comment