Thursday 13 May 2021

May 13, 1991: My landlord would only take $550 because he didn't want to leave me broke


Thirty years ago today

            I was sleeping on Monday when the phone rang at 11:00. Nancy told me that she would be over at 16:00. I went back to bed and got up a little after noon. I went out to deposit my cheque in the Instabank but I couldn't take out any money because my bank had put a hold on my account. I had to go downtown to my branch to get the hold lifted. On the way home I bought shampoo, conditioner and groceries. I had eggs with bread and cheese for a late breakfast but no coffee because it was such a hot day. 
            I tried to get caught up on this journal. 
            My landlord Mike came for the rent but wouldn't let me give him more than $550 because he didn't want to leave me broke. 
            I jerked off and then went to sleep again. 
            Nancy came at around 17:00 and we went to see "Sheltering Sky" at The Revue. It was a well shot movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment