Wednesday 26 May 2021

May 26, 1991: On my birthday I felt good on purpose all day


Thirty years ago today

            I made my birthday my own private Christmas and felt good on purpose all day Sunday. The day started off with a blow job from Nancy and then I made a zucchini omelette for breakfast. 
            I went out into the Scarborough rain to look for lawn sales and picked up about thirty records for twenty five cents. I rented "Being There" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." I bought the New York Times, TV Guide, the newspapers and some snacks. Then I got take-out from Sam Woo's and brought it all back to Nancy's parents' place. Nancy's friend Rakina was visiting and we watched "Being There." After Rakina left Nancy called me into the kitchen and there was a lit cake and snacks. I laughed and chatted with Nancy's family and I was glad that they didn't sing "Happy Birthday."

No comments:

Post a Comment