Sunday 23 May 2021

May 23, 1991: Nancy hit me because I signed for a crib from Social Services


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday morning I worked at TV Ontario from out of the main studio. We moved a small set to their warehouse at Dupont and Lansdowne. 
            After work, since I was in the neighbourhood I went to my old place to check the mail. At the mailbox I met the guy who moved into my old apartment of 105. He was a bit of a queen. 
            I went home, shaved and showered, cleaned my place a bit and then headed back up to Scarborough to be with Nancy and the baby. I always started to miss my child a lot around the early afternoon. 
            At Nancy's parents' place a driver from Social Services delivered a crib and I signed for it. Nancy got really pissed off and hit me in frustration. She wouldn't listen to me about what I know and thought that social workers read the names on shipping orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment