Friday 14 May 2021

May 14, 1991: When I explored Nancy's parents' fridge I felt like an archaeologist


Thirty years ago today 

            There was no work on Tuesday. Nancy and I sort of made love in the morning but she wouldn't allow any kind of passionate approach to fucking. I reminded her of the exercise we'd done and she gave in a bit. We thought her mucous broke although she didn't go into labour. 
            We went out to her parents' place in Scarborough and hung around. I looked at their family photo albums and made jokes. 
            I explored their refrigerator and there was so much old stuff in there I felt like an archaeologist. I made a sandwich and some carrot-apple juice. 
            Nancy, her sister Susan and I went to see "Mortal Thoughts" with Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. I thought it was very well acted. 
            Nancy's father dropped me off at Victoria Park and Sheppard and when I got home I pretty much went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment