Wednesday 5 May 2021

May 5, 1991: I found The Complete Works of the Marquis de Sade in Nancy's parents' basement


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 11:00 on Sunday. Nancy seemed to want sex but didn't want to give in to the urge. We had breakfast at 13:00 and then headed up to her parents' place. They were away. We played with the cat and let it outside. Nancy showed me a book by natural healing guru Hanna Kroeger. 
            We explored the basement and I found The Complete Works of the Marquis de Sade, though I doubted they'd read it. They used to own an apartment building and just collected all of the things tenants had left behind. Nancy's parents could make a fortune from a lawn sale of all the stuff it their basement but it would never happen because her mother was a pack rat. 
            We went to the plaza and rented "Miami Blues". 
            Nancy showed me some of the photos that her sister Susan took of us. One of me was perhaps the best I'd seen and I wanted to use it to send to women. I also wanted a copy of the sexy one that she took of Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment