Sunday 9 May 2021

May 9, 1991: The customer we moved served us Creemore Springs Lager. It was the best commercial beer I'd ever had


Thirty years ago today

            I didn't have to leave for work until 9:00 on Thursday and I got there at 11:00. I went out with Bill the driver and the other swampers Kevin and Jim. Jim got his job back after being fired for drinking while driving the truck but he was no longer driving trucks. We went up to Tottenham where we loaded someone up for storage. 
            When we finished the customer served us some good beer called Creemore Springs Lager. It was the best commercial beer I'd had. 
            We were done fairly late and then Jim dropped me off at Steeles and Yonge. When I got to Queen I had a late snack at McDonalds and took the streetcar home. 
            I'd been calling Nancy every few hours to see if she was okay. She was two days after our due date but nothing happened. She came over later and wanted me to do a fuck exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment