Tuesday 4 May 2021

May 4, 1991: The wall in the bathroom was hot so I called the fire department. There was no fire but Nancy got hot having all the firemen around her


Thirty years ago today

            After breakfast on Saturday morning Nancy and I went out to look for lawn sales. At different places and finishing up on Lee Avenue I bought a Vanity cassette tape, a baseball and a book on the Greek gods all for $1.35. Nancy got a vase, a glass and a bracelet all for $3.20. 
            I made spaghetti for lunch with lasagna noodles but Nancy had to wait for her juice to go down and so we took a nap for a while. 
            I noticed a strange smell of heat in the bathroom. I was worried that there might be a fire below me and so I called the fire department. Since I didn't call 911 I'd hoped that they'd only send one guy, but four trucks and a chief came. It turned out I was just smelling in the air and feeling on the wall the hot water in the pipes. Nancy got horny from having all of the firemen around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment