Saturday 22 May 2021

May 22, 1991: When my sister in law Ann heard how big our baby was she said, "Holy Smokes!"


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I went down to the job site at St Clair and Spadina for 8:30 but the job had been cancelled. That was okay by me since I would get paid anyway. I went home and worked on a collage before heading back up to Scarborough to be with Nancy and the baby. 
            Since I'd returned to work yesterday Nancy now had to do a lot more of the tasks I'd been helping her with and she was finding it hard and she couldn't sleep. Even once I arrived she couldn't just sit back and let me do the chore of doing the washing, the changing and the fetching of food because she'd gotten used to it. 
            My ex-sister-in-law Anne called on Sunday to tell me that they would have a trailer for Nancy, the baby and I to stay in by ourselves when we came up to Peterborough for my niece Kelly's wedding in August. When I told her how big the baby was she exclaimed, "Holy smokes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment