Monday 3 May 2021

May 3, 1991: I mixed ratatouille with the bland tofu and made something good


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work on Friday but I got up at 8:30 anyway because Nancy had to go to the doctor. I made her tofu and eggs for breakfast and rode on the streetcar with her as far as the Hasty Market where I got cash out and walked back towards home. I got a coffee from the coffee place, bought some groceries and then went home to work on my Barbie Doll collage. 
            I cleaned up, but not enough.
            I bought an extension cord for my enlarger. 
            I mixed ratatouille with the bland breakfast leftovers and made something good. 
            I called Roy but he told me there would be no work for a while. 
            Nancy came home at around 18:00 and we went to a free movie with her pass at the Scarborough Town Centre. We saw "Sleeping With the Enemy."

No comments:

Post a Comment