Saturday 14 August 2021

August 14, 1991: We moved the Polka Dot Door set from the TVO warehouse to Global TV


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I had to be down at the TVO warehouse for 9:00 but I got there at 9:30 because for some reason I'd taken the Lansdowne bus south from the subway instead of north. I realized my mistake at College and walked most of the way back. We moved the Polka Dot Door set up to Global Television at Don Mills and then Bill gave me a lift to Steeles. 
            When I got back to Nancy's house I changed my clothes and went down to my place for a while. I finished assessing the Eerie comic that I'd bought on Friday and it was right up there. I pulled some more stuff out of the basement of my building. 
            Nancy and I hadn't argued much since my niece Kelly's wedding on the weekend. We got along pretty good while we were away together. I think she found it interesting to meet my family and everyone loved our baby. I wished Nancy and I could get along outside of special circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment