Friday 27 August 2021

August 27, 1991: While the baby was sucking on my finger I felt her first tooth coming in


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday morning I went back to 130 Bloor West to unpack the antiques we'd delivered on Monday. The middle aged gay customers bought us lunch and made us take breaks. When we were done at around 14:00 they gave us each a $20 tip. 
            I called Mike Copping and he said we couldn't get together but told me to call on Thursday. 
            I went to my place and found that the upstairs apartments were now all open. I'd been taking all the leftovers of the tenants that moved out. There were lots of dishes, silverware and a nice desk. 
            I masturbated and went back to Nancy's place. 
            That night Nancy, the baby and I went to the Ex. We watched bungee jumpers, I took pictures while walking around and also from one of the rides. Nancy ate a lot. We tried to win a big, spotted elephant for the baby. The baby was sucking on my finger and I felt her first tooth coming in. We stayed there until late.

No comments:

Post a Comment