Wednesday 4 August 2021

August 4, 1991: She said that I had one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen and so she'd only charge me $20 in the future


Thirty years ago today 

            On Sunday Nancy, her sister Susan and the baby headed downtown and Nancy's parents went away. Nancy gave me a key to the house where I did some developing of some pictures I'd taken of Mike Copping's kids and of my ex-girlfriend Brenda. I also worked on a collage. 
            I went downtown to look for a hooker but I didn't find one and so I called the transvestite whose ad had been in the magazine and she was home. She was old and unattractive but her place was clean and she gave a good blow job. She said that I had one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen and that she'd only charge me $20 in the future.
            I went to Toby's where I had fries with chili and cheese and a beer. Then I went back to Nancy's place where there was still no one home but they got in soon after. 
            I wished I could see more of the baby but Nancy took her wherever she went.

No comments:

Post a Comment