Tuesday 17 August 2021

August 17, 1991: The president of the law firm we moved had a cute 14 year old daughter and an interesting wife


Thirty years ago today

            At 9:30 on Saturday I met Dave downtown on Charles Street. He told me the job had been cancelled but he had to drive me to an office move in Mississauga. Before we left downtown I got him to drive me to College Park so I could pick up the glasses I'd ordered. When I got to the job site Ralph was the only one there. We had to wait for the elevator's booked time and so I went for lunch at Square One and bought a new support bandage. 
           Once we had loaded the offices of the law firm we drove it all to Unionville and the president's whole family was there. He had a cute fourteen year old daughter and an interesting wife. They had pizza for us at the end. 
            Ralph had said he'd give me a lift to Warden and Steeles but I guessed he'd forgotten because he only dropped me off at Bayview.

No comments:

Post a Comment