Sunday 8 August 2021

August 8, 1991: I sat with my daughter for a sweet hour


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday before going to my place I went downtown to buy some phoro-flow. I was just about to get on the Queen streetcar when I saw Susan with my daughter. Nancy was doing something at St Michael's Hospital and so I sat with the baby for a sweet hour until they came back. 
            I went to my place and brought some more stuff out of the basement. My floors were dirt again because of all the junk. My former upstairs neighbour Pat came by and said I could have the desk in her vacated apartment for my lawn sale. 
            I called Marcus and asked him if he wanted to sell anything at my sale. He said he'd maybe bring a few plants. We arranged to get together for a drink next week. He said he was going to meet Tom Smarda at a James bay protest on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment