Saturday 7 August 2021

August 7, 1991: Nancy finally decided that she would go to my niece Kelly's wedding


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I brought some more stuff from the basement that had been left behind by former tenants in my building and stored away by the previous landlord. I was planning on having a lawn sale maybe next weekend of most of the items. I would just keep all the books and magazines that I couldn't sell and throw the rest of the junk away. Some of the books seemed to have been taken out of the library by former tenants but never returned. 
            I read some old newspapers. 
            Nancy only decided yesterday that we would go to my niece Kelly's wedding. I'd been calling my brother's ex-wife Flo and making arrangements for transportation. We would take the GO Bus from Scarborough Town Centre and meet Flo in Ajax to drive to Lindsay. My brother was apparently going to be there after all, despite his kidney problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment