Monday 2 August 2021

August 2, 1991: In the basement of my building I found a black and white TV, a dome shaped turntable and clothing that I could use


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I went down to my place to do some more cleaning. I started finding a place to put all the junk I'd found on Wednesday. Then I went down to the basement to go through it more thoroughly and found some more stuff, such as a working black and white TV and a dome shaped turntable. I discovered a lot of personal remnants of past tenants in my building including credit cards, photographs, and clothing that I could use. 
            Some guy from the realty company came around with keys to all of the apartments. He would have gone into my place if I hadn't been home. That kind of pissed me off but I let him come in and look around anyway. 
            I still had lots of work to do in my apartment but I went back to Nancy's house early.

No comments:

Post a Comment