Wednesday 18 August 2021

August 18, 1991: Nancy's charming aunt was 18 years older than her already old father


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday night there was no one at home when I got to Nancy's place, as her parents were at a wedding. I tried to open the door with a golf club through the mail box but that didn't work. Finally I got a ladder and climbed through Nancy's second floor bedroom window. 
            I processed some film and worked on a collage. 
            When Nancy and her sister Susan got home with the baby they were panicking about cleaning up the place because some guests were coming. I helped out and did mostly the family room. 
            I met the guests on Sunday. They were Nancy's father's sisters and actually quite charming. One of them was eighteen years older than her brother. 
            Nancy's friend Rakina came over and we went to McDonalds. Later we all had dinner together. 
            I went to my place for a while and I was ready for my lawn sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment