Sunday 15 August 2021

August 15, 1991: My horoscope said that I should take Nancy out to the country on the weekend


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I travelled from Nancy's place in Scarborough to the Beaches and was there for 9:00. But Bill and his sixteen year old and 198 cm tall son didn't show up until 9:30. We moved a one bedroom from there to Mount Pleasant and Eglinton and finished fairly early. 
            I went to my place where I swept and mopped the floors, read some old papers, worked on a few projects and brought more stuff up from the basement of my building. 
            My horoscope said that I should take Nancy out to the country on the weekend. That sounded like a good idea to me since she'd enjoyed the train ride from Pickering so much on Sunday. I thought that we could take the GO bus to someplace on some scenic route, have dinner and then come back. When I suggested it to her she liked the idea. 
            I was scheduled to work on Friday someplace in Thornhill but I wasn't sure of the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment