Thursday 5 August 2021

August 5, 1991: I couldn't stand the cracked plaster pinching me anymore and so I removed the bottom of the walking cast


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy's parents didn't come home on Sunday night. 
            On Monday I went down to my place and started a major clean up. I swept all of the floors and then I brought more stuff out of the basement. 
            Nancy told me that her parents were complaining because I had that old manual typewriter of theirs. I didn't understand since it would just rust away in their basement otherwise. 
            Nancy thought that I broke the TV converter and that I should replace it. Just because it fell apart in my hands didn't mean that I broke it. 
            I was scheduled to go to the hospital tomorrow and hopefully they would take my walking cast off. That night when I got back to Nancy's place I couldn't stand the cracked plaster pinching me anymore and so I took the bottom of the cast off.

No comments:

Post a Comment