Tuesday 3 August 2021

August 3, 1991: The hooker and her 9 months pregnant friend tried to leave with my money but I blocked the door


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday Nancy, her sister Susan, the baby and I got a ride to the subway with Nancy's parents. I went as far as Yonge and Queen on the train and then we split. I went looking for a hooker and first walked to the Warwick strip club but they wouldn't let me in because I was carrying a camera tripod. I went up Sherbourne and then back down until I found a group of sex workers hanging out on a corner. I made a deal for a fuck with a tall black woman and we went up a side street into some building and then into a hallway washroom. She handed my money to another hooker who was nine months pregnant and then started sucking me off. I protested that hadn't been the deal. They tried to leave with my money but I blocked the door and wouldn't let them go. Finally she agreed to fuck me. I went down on her and then screwed her in what was a very disappointing sex trade experience. She told me I was lucky she hadn't called for her boyfriend who was right across the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment