Tuesday 1 March 2022

February 29, 1992: My landlord surprised me with a "Notice of Termination of Rents” because he wanted to move into my place


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday morning I saw part of Star Trek. At around 11:00 I went out to cash my cheques so I would have the money for a Metropass. But none of the stores had any and so I went home. 
            Mark came by with a little surprise: a “Notice of Termination of Rents” on the grounds that he wanted to move into my apartment and that I’d been late paying my rent. 
            I’d been working on Anne Ziegler’s horoscope and finding some interesting stuff. 
            I talked for a few seconds on the phone to my daughter. 
            I watched Saturday night TV. 
            I worked on projects. I was pretty lazy in the way I did collage in those days. I was just continuously throwing together new ones. I needed money to make copies so I could finish the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment