Sunday 13 March 2022

March 13, 1992: I gathered all my turntables to try to get one of them to work


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I got up at around 10:00. I fried some tofu for breakfast. I watched TV and worked on projects until 18:00 and then I headed up to Artists 25. The night went quickly, and the pose was easier to hold than last week. I got home pretty fast and called Nancy, but she wasn’t home. I worked on an astrological analysis of her.
            I’d been enjoying catching up on all of the Star Trek the Next Generation shows. The storylines were fantastic. 
            I pulled all my turntables out with the intention of getting one of them to work. 
            I bought some Tofutti and made chili for dinner. 
            I missed Woody Allen’s “Crimes and Misdemeanors” on TV and then fell asleep while watching his “Bananas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment