Friday 11 March 2022

March 11, 1992: I was feeling too weak to travel up to Scarborough so I asked Nancy to bring the baby to my place


Thirty years ago today

            I had a chance to work on a moving job Wednesday, but I turned it down because it was way up in Rexdale, and I didn’t know if I’d be strong enough. I got up very early since I’d been sleeping so much. I went down to Central Tech at 8:00 to see if I could get some modeling bookings and I got four half days. I went home and called Nancy, but she wasn’t home. She called me back a while later and I told her I wanted to see my daughter, but I was feeling too weak to travel up to Scarborough and I asked her to bring the baby to my place. She brought her down and I spent several hours with her. I didn’t need to feed her any cow’s milk this time because she was willing to eat solid food. She slept from 18:30 to 22:00 and then I took her back myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment