Wednesday 9 March 2022

March 9, 1992: I talked to my daughter but she was more interested in playing with the phone


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work on Monday. I spent the day pigging out on the last bit of starchy food in my kitchen. I had Swiss almond bark Tofutti and lots of frozen French fries with chili sauce. 
            I’d been doing a lot of work on my astrological studies. I’d completed an analysis of myself and another of my daughter. 
            I called my lawyer and found out that the court date would be March 24. I was scheduled to work at 13:00 that day at Sheridan College in Brampton, but I thought I might be able to make it if I could leave court by 11:00. 
            I’d given Mark the landlord $400 so far but I still didn’t have all the rent. 
            I watched TV. 
            I talked to my daughter on the phone, but she was more interested in holding it at arm’s length and playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment