Sunday 6 March 2022

March 6, 1992: When I told Karen the story of how I'd seduced Nancy, she suggested that I'd brainwashed her


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I left my place at around 10:00 and headed for Oakville. I was feeling tired all the time because of caffeine withdrawal. When I got to Sheridan College, I found that the class had been canceled and so I got paid anyway and went home early. I rode the GO train back to Toronto with Donald Carr and a woman named Karen. We had a discussion about rape and seduction and when I told them the story of how I seduced Nancy, Karen suggested that I brainwashed her. 
            I called Nancy and she said she wanted to spend time with her sister Susan on Sunday. I told her that would be okay if I could see my daughter on Saturday and she agreed. 
            I worked at Artists 25 that night, starting a new pose. Afterward, I got a falafel and went home to work on projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment